the blog manifesto.

the purpose of sme is simply this: to overthrow the capitalist hegemony that has a stranglehold on our beautiful, multiethnic society. contributors are asked to take part in this, our overriding mission, so the people of the green earth can breathe together in the clean air of progressive politics and non-judgmentalism. each blog post must bask in the sunlight of earnest expression, never falling into the trap of satire or parody. our aim is clarity and verisimilitude; our mission is truth and the propagation of it. the blog is the perfect place to post your old family videos, homophobic video blogs, another blog's material, awkward, poorly-drawn sketches, halo reach updates, or unexplained/irrelevant wikipedia articles--sme is home to the entire eclectic conflation that is the internet. if there is one thing entirely intolerable to the editors of sme, it is sarcasm. there is simply no room in this blog for sarcastic, humorous, and reference driven posts. if you are among those responsible for such garbage, please leave.

sincerely,

barnaby jones

Sunday, December 6, 2009

"a self-contradicting facsimile, reworked into a undulating reticulator "

2:14amElliott
I've been studying for finals and uploading my wepisode

2:14amAlex
that's tight man

2:14amElliott
I would have studied earlier, but I just got home two hours ago and I'd been at work since 9am

2:15amAlex
that sucks

2:15amElliott
$$$$$$ bro
make the world go round and keeps this student out of the cold
makes*

2:17amAlex
ah yes
but isn't money just an oppositional value internalized by a histrionically projecting cyber-society?

2:18amElliott
no
true/untrue good/evil

2:19amAlex
a self-contradicting facsimile, reworked into a undulating reticulator

2:19amElliott
those are opposite values
what can be the opposite to worth
and as far as opposite values go

2:20amAlex
I vase of lethargic makeshift thunderdome, with all the trappings of fame, yet none of the subtextual homosexuality

2:21amElliott
I don't not believe in the values (good, evil,) I just don't believe them to be in opposition

2:21amAlex
stop me if I'm wrong here
so what you're saying is
life is neither concordant to retentive; it is a morally molecular binary retracing its formative statutes through the edge of full-flung redundancy?
or*

2:23amElliott
no
not redundance
these things have a place an essence and a mode
not in opposition however

2:24amAlex
no rubber-necked doohickery?

2:24amElliott
I do not believe you can prove dark by perceiving light as old philosophy will tell you you can
as even some dogmatists will lead you to believe

2:26amAlex
I will subside my misstatements with further injunctions: if money is a cordial of ethereal phlegm, then shant a soul move according to the longing of his own internal doppelganger?
everything I have just said is total nonsense

2:27amElliott
yeah

2:27amAlex
sorry, I couldn't resist
but I think there is a method to the madness, as it were

2:28amElliott
bro your flaunting your english cock is slightly disturbing. so many words so many meanings being thrown into a canvass as if by a modern painter
2:29amAlex

hahahahahahahahahahahahahah

2:29amElliott
of your*

2:29amAlex
"my english cock'?

hahahhaa
holy crap
this conversation is going on the blog
without a doubt

No comments:

Post a Comment