the blog manifesto.

the purpose of sme is simply this: to overthrow the capitalist hegemony that has a stranglehold on our beautiful, multiethnic society. contributors are asked to take part in this, our overriding mission, so the people of the green earth can breathe together in the clean air of progressive politics and non-judgmentalism. each blog post must bask in the sunlight of earnest expression, never falling into the trap of satire or parody. our aim is clarity and verisimilitude; our mission is truth and the propagation of it. the blog is the perfect place to post your old family videos, homophobic video blogs, another blog's material, awkward, poorly-drawn sketches, halo reach updates, or unexplained/irrelevant wikipedia articles--sme is home to the entire eclectic conflation that is the internet. if there is one thing entirely intolerable to the editors of sme, it is sarcasm. there is simply no room in this blog for sarcastic, humorous, and reference driven posts. if you are among those responsible for such garbage, please leave.

sincerely,

barnaby jones

Sunday, October 25, 2009

"The Mr. Cheung Emails"

I am Mr. Marvin K.T Cheung from hang seng Bank hong kong, there is the sum of $30,000,000.00 in my bank and i need you to work together with me to claim it, and we shall then share in the ratio of 60% for me, 40% for you. Please contact me for more details e-mail: (marvin_kt_cheung95@yahoo.com.hk).

Sincerely,
Marvin K.T Cheung.

________________________________________________________


Sounds like a plan. What should I do?

-Seth Hoskins Ph.D., JD., BS

________________________________________________________

Good Day,

Let me start by introducing myself again. I am Mr. Marvin K.T Cheung Executive Director and Chief Financial Officer of the Hang Seng Bank Ltd.

Before the U.S and Iraqi war our client Col. Hosam Hassan who was with the Iraqi forces and also business man made a numbered fixed deposit for 18 calendar months, with a value of Thirty million United State Dollars ($30,000,000.00) only in my branch. Upon maturity several notices was sent to him, even during the war early this year. Again after the war another notification was sent and still no response came from him. We later find out that Col. Hosam Hassan along with his wife and only daughter had been killed during the war in a bomb blast that hit their home. What bothers me most is that according to the laws of my country at the expiration 4 years the funds will revert to the ownership of the Hong Kong Government if nobody applies to claim the funds.

Against this backdrop, my suggestion to you is that I will like you as a foreigner to stand as the next of kin to Col. Hosam Hassan so that you will be able to receive his funds. Please endeavor to observe utmost discretion in all matters concerning this issue. Once the funds have been transferred to your nominated bank account we shall share in the ratio of 60% for me,40% for you.'

Should you be interested please send the information’s below,

1. Full names and Age.
2. Private phone number.
3. Current residential address.

And finally after that I shall provide you with more details on this transaction. I sincerely appreciate your interest, to assist me however I would like to be sure of your willingness, trustworthiness and commitment to execute this transaction with me, I cannot afford to compromise these virtues.

Considering the money involved, it is necessary for me to be sure of the person to whom I will be entrusting this transaction; my trust is not given out lightly, I need to be convinced that you are a matured person with some integrity. Furthermore, if we follow up this transaction diligently it would be completed within 8 working days.

What I expect from you is trust and commitment; I want this large sum of money transferred with your assistance.

I want to know if you are willing to follow up this business seriously before I can give you more details about this transaction, I shall be waiting for your response and assurance.

Sincerely,
Mr. Marvin Cheung.

__________________________________________________________


My name: Tom Cruise
Phone number: 53489876767676767676767676767676767676767676767676767676676767676767676
my extension is then:
9271961230734123481340816234712928374#Axis bootY;NCRCodeX;Grenade<-0x005a9360x564454f4#Allies BootY;NCR CodeX;Grenade<-0x005a9368 0x55f0f69e
Also for this extension number to work, you have to die.
My address is pending, its in transit as I type this, oh my, here it iz.

--end message--

1 comment: